Digital is the new normal. It has already transformed industries such as media, transportation, and retail and is now sweeping through financial institutions. But when it comes to a financial institution’s risk function, unique challenges and opportunities accompany digitization.
Global CEOs and CROs tend to be cautious when considering the very idea of a digital risk transformation, wondering just how far they can automate crucial processes and rely on automated decisions.
This three-day programme will give you an insight and would help you to keep pace with change.
The programme provides a transformation road map and gives real practical examples of successful organisations in the financial sector.
Our programmes are developed and delivered by an international faculty; we use a participatory approach in the way that we deliver our programmes. We also facilitate discussions using well and tested case studies.
The normal working day on our seminars is from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. All participants are expected to be present for the entire duration of the event. We encourage extra‑curricular assignments to be kept to the minimum.
- The cost of the programme is $2500
- Accommodation provided for 4 days
- Discounts for two or more delegates
- Scholarships and bursary not available
- Lunch provided.
Delegates that are intending to attend need to apply for their Visas as soon as possible.
- Changing trends in Digital Finance
- Emerging and evolving risks in Digital Finance
- Assessing Digital Finance Risks
- Regulators perspectives on Digital Finance
- Managing – Digital Risks
- Data Management/ Process automation/ Advanced Analytics
- Infrastructure/Interfaces/External Ecosystems
- Managing culture in organisations on digital risks
- Successful Transformation on digital finance
- Case Study
- Putting all together